Second NICTA Software Systems Summer School Supported by: ANU, Oracle and UNSW. To be held 3 - 4 February 2014, Sydney
Timothy Bourke from INRIA Paris-Rocquencourt and Ecole normale superieure will be delivering a seminar on Mechanization of a mesh network routing protocol and the proof of its loop freedom in Isabelle/HOL Tuesday 17 December
The Software Systems Research Group
SSRG @ NICTA
We will change how software systems are designed, implemented and verified.
Seminar soon: Andrei Sabelfeld (Chalmers University of Technology) on Tracking Information Flow in Web Applications More...
- Why? To address the need for developing and deploying trustworthy software quickly and effectively.
- Where? From the embedded space to large cloud and enterprise systems.
- How? By applying rigorous techniques to achieve solid and practically meaningful guarantees, ranging from provable security, safety, and reliability properties of critical systems, to integrated and adaptive architectures that predictably meet performance and business objectives in real-word enterprise environments.
- Who? We are a group of experts spanning four major research disciplines, with a track record in formally verified microkernel-based systems (seL4 and L4.verified) and successful enterprise architecture services engagements.
- Read more about our vision, our past achievements, and our publications.
Our main projects and research activities are:
- DARPA HACMS program
- Trustworthy Systems
- The seL4 Microkernel
- Dependable Cloud Computing
- Business Process Compliance
See here for the full list of current and past projects in Software Systems.